The Sign Edition Factory
The Perspex Department receives cut out letters and elements from the CNC Department. This is also where Perspex and Aluminium gets fabricated as per the clients' specifications.
The Vinyl Department is responsible for the final preparation and application of the vinyl cutouts/vinyl artwork to the substrates.
- The Sheet Metal Department is where the sign parts get measured, bended, cut, shaped and welded as per the clients specifications
- Rolling and Cutting
- From the Sheet Metal Department the parts will go to the Preparation Department to finish and prepare it for painting
The Printing Department receives the finalised files from the designers to print the artwork onto Vinyl, Wallpaper, PVC Material and Canvas Material. We also have the machines and capability to print onto rigid material like Cut Box, Perspex, Aluminium, Chromodek, Xanita Board and Corex.
MASSIvit 3D Printer
Signedition boasts one of the largest 3D format printers in the world, with incredible dimensions of up to 1800cm, the MASSIvit 3D printer speaks for itself. Speed, precision and quality guaranteed 3D prints for your business requirements. Due to the large formats done by the printer, SignEdition guarantees quality easily available 3D prints and life like moulds to your discretion. Please book a site visit by contacting us.
When the sign parts reach the Painting Department it gets cleaned and prepared for painting. Painting are done on materials such as Aluminium, Wood, Chromodek, Perspex and many more.
The final product gets checked for quality and packaged for transportation and delivery within the Despatch Department.
- Sign Edition has the latest technological CNC equipment and machines to date.
- In our CNC Department we cut or router Perspex, Aluminium, Wood, ABS etc. from the cut files that was prepared by the designers.
- Once the process is complete the parts are sent to the other departments for completion and assembly.
Electrical wiring for illumination such as LED and Neon gets assembled and connected to the power supply in the Wiring Department.